.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Siberian city Omsk

Photos and short notes from my life about wonderful Siberian city Omsk.

My Photo
Location: Omsk, Russia

I'm the internet and network security professional now working for the local government in Omsk city, Russia, as a network administrator. Also I'm working part-time as an internet marketer on my own schedule.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Supermarket "Ocean"

Supermarket "Ocean".


Blogger Hyde DP said...

Looks to be quite warm and sunny judging by the attire folk are wearing.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Nikolai said...

Yes. It was 86F/30C here when this shot was taken.

6:25 PM  
Blogger FanOttawa33 said...

I like it, it's not so big but it's pretty cool, especially the second floor, cheap and fassion.
But the young gays make the place awfull, i mean after 10, lots of drank people with beer around, but now is winter anyway.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Nikolai said...

Yup. You are right. A lot of drank people after 10 in summer.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Aussie Perry said...

Peacocks is a great site for a wedding reception as I can attest when I married by Omskavite princess on the 28th May 2008.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home