.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Siberian city Omsk

Photos and short notes from my life about wonderful Siberian city Omsk.

My Photo
Location: Omsk, Russia

I'm the internet and network security professional now working for the local government in Omsk city, Russia, as a network administrator. Also I'm working part-time as an internet marketer on my own schedule.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A small beach in Krasnoyarka resort

The lake is artificial.


Blogger volare1943 said...

Saludos desde Barcelona, EspaƱa.
Dando una vuelta por tu blog he comprobado lo diterente que son nuestros paises.

12:21 AM  
Blogger aireen said...

what do you mean by artificia, is it a man-made lake? well, nice one.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Laszlo Huszar said...

I think this is remained from a mine or other industrial facilities.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Darkmoon said...

It is so interesting to see your photos of Omsk. My grandmother was born in Omsk and immigrated to Canada.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home