.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Siberian city Omsk

Photos and short notes from my life about wonderful Siberian city Omsk.

My Photo
Location: Omsk, Russia

I'm the internet and network security professional now working for the local government in Omsk city, Russia, as a network administrator. Also I'm working part-time as an internet marketer on my own schedule.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Circus in Omsk

The building of the Omsk circus.


Anonymous Anonymous said...


Thank you for making this blog. I feel closer to the friends I made in the United States who are from Omsk.


9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nikolai,

Nice pics of omsk. I'm planning on moving there soon from the UK. I'm an english teacher and translater - i speak fluent russian. I need to find a job in order to get a work visa for a year. Any ideas? The universities are very slow to answer emails. I used to live in Petersburg and was there 5 years.



9:14 PM  
Blogger Emilio said...


Good Bloog my friend!! Congratulations!!

good luck!! See you!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

Too bad you haven't kept up the BLOG since September.

Shane Allen
Nacogdoches, TX

1:21 PM  
Anonymous slot makinalari said...

Greaat! Going to check your other photos. Really cool...

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belo Nikolai:

Se for você nesta foto és tão belo quanto a cidade.

Anelise Carvalho, Porto Alegre, Brasil

1:22 AM  
Blogger Ania said...

Hi there, do you still post anything on this blog?That is relly interesteing!To me Russia is a great mystery...and you showed me a little piece of it:)Thank you:)

4:35 AM  
Blogger Илья Садкин said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Длинные ногти фото said...

Очень красивая фотография, я там была.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home